Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Day Before Surgery

So the day started at about noon. My dear Rylan started the day out with an Xray which took about an hour. We then went to the doctors office and Rylan had a EKG and an Ultrasound. She was so brave and well behaved throughout all of the procedures. We then went to have the lab work done and she did not enjoy the drawing of her blood but what kid is not afraid of needles. I have some dear friends that are afraid of needles just ask Dustin about the TB tests we had to take. Anyway our day ended at about five and we then went and checked into our hotel. We then enjoyed a glorious dinner at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar. We then went back to the hotel and let Rylan swim for about an hour. We then met Lindey's family at their hotel and enjoyed some family time. All in all it has been a great day and I must commend the staff at the Children's Hospital for their generous hospitality. I would also like to say that friends and family have made this time in our life a whole lot easier with their contributions and prayers.

At six in the morning the fear that I have been carrying around for six months now will come to an end. I appreciate everything that everyone has done for my family. God Bless you all!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Yes, Dusty is deathly afraid of needles and Rylan is probably braver than he. :)

    ReplyDelete